Resolute Systems is pleased to announce:
Beyond Hot Tubbing: Best Practices For Technical Expert In Complex Proceedings
Please Join Us September 15th at 1 p.m. EDT for a Virtual Seminar Featuring
Hon. Mary Ellen Coster Williams, United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C.
Reginald A. Holmes, National & International Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master & ADR Consultant – Resolute Systems, LLC
David Newman, Chair, Intellectual Property Practice, Gould & Ratner LLP
Moderated by Michael Saltman, Chief Revenue Officer, Resolute Systems, LLC
This program will provide legal counsel with an overview and cutting-edge insights about best practices, tips and approaches for the effective selection, preparation, management, use and presentation of Technical Experts in complex proceedings.
- Emphasis on proceedings where Intellectual property and technology issues are at the core of the dispute
- Three distinct prospective from the Bench, Mediator and Lawyer
- Do’s and Don’ts of witness preparation
- How to evaluate a witness before you make a selection
- Knowing your witness from research and referrals
- What makes a good technical expert
CLE Credits Will be Applied For
To register, please go to: