Stay Locally. Mediate Nationally.
Resolute’s online video mediation solution is an easy and low-cost way to participate in mediations.
It’s Easy to Get Started:
Resolute will coordinate with all parties involved in the video conference to ensure they have the appropriate technology.
On the day of the mediation, all participants will sign-in to the video conference via a link supplied by Resolute. Resolute will provide all necessary tech support during the conference.
Participants will be able to attend joint session, private caucuses, and exchange documents just like an actual mediation.
Secure connection with highquality audio can join up to 28 different locations. Participants can fully interact with each other without time delay or video lag.
- Secure connection with high-quality audio. Participants can fully interact with each other without time delay or video lag.
- Multiple parties can engage with mediator in group settings, and it allows the mediator and attending parties to separate and converse in private caucus rooms
- Video conferencing capability anywhere there is an internet-connected PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad equipped with a webcam.
- Over 2,800 mediators across the country to help resolve cases.
- Excellent forum for pre-suit and unrepresented claimants.