Resolute Systems provides clients with a wide range of tools and metrics to continually help improve their ADR programs and maximize savings. Our Mediated Settlement Day programs allow our clients to optimize time, mitigate risk and control mediation fees by resolving multiple claims in a specified time period while controlling the parameters of their mediation program.
Mediated Settlement Days Advantages
- Clients select the mediator or mediators of their choice.
- Clients assign one or two file handlers to mediate all program cases.
- Mediations take place at one central location, including client’s office.
- Mediation fees are controlled by utilizing cost-effective mediators.
- Resolute captures program metrics to help clients improve their process and evaluate the program’s success and effectiveness.
Mediated Settlement Days Opportunities
- Concentration of claims in metropolitan area.
- Concentration of claims with a particular law firm.
- Property damage claims from hail, wind or tropical storms.
- Mass Tort Incidents.
- Year-end push for dispositions.
SAMPLE CLIENT SAVINGS
43% reduction in conference fee and 10% increase in settlement percentage compared to non-Settlement Day mediated two-party conferences
35% reduction in conference fee and 17% increase in settlement percentage compared to non-Settlement Day mediated two-party conferences
12% increase in mediated pre-suit claims over 12-month period
For more information on Resolute’s Mediated Settlement Days Programs, please ask your consultant or contact Mike Weinzierl at [email protected] or 800-776-6060, x125.