Resolute Systems’ process eliminates the administrative details for all Professionals in Class Actions. Resolute Systems works closely with all parties to provide strong administrative leadership and support in a team environment. We have the administrative expertise to promptly move the case to judgment without wasting time.
Administration of the examination, division and distribution of final individual awards in class action cases are critical, risky and clogging. Critical, because until a division plan is Court approved, plaintiff attorney fees and expenses are usually not payable. Risky, because unless final awards are determined objectively and fairly, it can produce a legal malpractice lawsuit. And, clogging because until judgment, it remains on the court docket and an “open” insurance file.
We Provide: (by process of your choice)
- A Central Hub for fast, efficient and predictable administrative networking information on the class.
- Expert guidance on damage/division matrixes that gain court approval. Uniform Master List of all claimants by attorney grouping (hard copy and on-line).
- Methods to reduce “opt-outs”
- Experienced and claimant-sensitive arbitrators or examiners for hearings. Intense and specific training sessions for examiners on every case.
- Mock hearings with questionnaires and feedback to all attorneys on arrangement of questions, splitting questions, scoring and special problems.
- Efficient two-sided, one-page questionnaires combining scoring and notarized release forms.
- Final Master List of Awards and distribution of checks (hard copy or on-line).
- Checks with expenses and attorneys’ fees deducted including mailing services.
- Explanations to claimants of how awards were made and toll free number.
- Special handling procedures handicapped claimants.
- Administration conforms to “ethical and conflict” guidelines for preventing forfeiture of attorney fees, all 50 states.
- Vigorous wrap-up of all paperwork.