In this one-hour ethics presentation titled “Fundamentals of the Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product” on February 17th at 1pm (EST), Resolute neutrals Hon. Bernice Donald (Ret.) and Ronald J. Hedges, along with Lori B. Leskin of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP will discuss the following topics:
- The scope of the attorney-client privilege and work product protection (10 minutes)
- Review of corporate (public and private) information to identify information subject to privilege and protection (15 minutes)
- Protection of internal investigations (15 minutes)
- Asserting and defending or challenging privilege and work product (10 minutes)
- Waiver and how to avoid or minimize waiver (10 minutes)
Established in 1988 with offices throughout the country, Resolute has a national panel of 2,800 neutrals and administers over 12,000 cases each year nationally. Resolute was voted the #1 ADR Provider and Top Online ADR Resource in the nation in the National Law Journal for four consecutive years (2019-2022), and also Corporate Counsel’s Annual Best of Survey for the past two years (2020-2021). For the past thirteen consecutive years Resolute has been voted a “Top Overall ADR Provider” in the New York Law Journal. Resolute has also been named “ADR Provider of the Year” by the American College of Civil Trial Mediators and ranked the 66th fastest-growing company by Inc. magazine (13th Annual Edition).
For more information please call (800) 776-6060.