The Evaluation Roundtable allows clients to receive candid, live feedback to manage their litigation. You send Resolute the key arguments, testimony and evidence you want researched. You can do this on paper, by video, or a combination of both. We have a checklist that allows a good paralegal or associate to do this quickly and efficiently.
We then interview, recruit and pay seven (7) lay people to participate in the Roundtable, which takes place at a local video conferencing center in the trial venue. You tell us the type of people you typically see on juries and we will get those kinds of people. We do not use focus groupies or professional jurors. Resolute Systems will provide:
- Oral feedback on the themes and best arguments from both sides
- Written individual reactions to the critical evidence from each lay participant
- Oral and and written feedback on your key witnesses and their testimony
- A listing of detailed questions from each participant
- A 60 minute deliberation, where you watch average citizens deliberate to a verdict
To assign a case, please fill out the Case Submission Form or call Resolute at (800) 776-6060.